The Walking Dead
Robert Downey Jr. Teased ‘Endgame’ Before ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’
Long before Benedict Cumberbatch’s Doctor Strange told Tony Stark (Robert Downery Jr.) that they were “in the endgame now,” Stark said something similar in Avengers: Age of Ultron. In fact, Downey first mentioned the now-infamous word in a press junket prior to the debut of Age of Ultron.
In an interview on the press tour for the Joss Whedon-helmed film, Downey Jr. was describing what Stark would find himself doing in the second Avengers movie. The interview has begun circulating online again thanks to a tweet by Twitter user @ImAFilmEditor.
“He’s working on a system,” Downey said. “That will make it so the Avengers really won’t have to do what they’ve been doing all along which, purportedly should be the endgame.”
Coincidentally enough, Downey’s line in the interview nearly matches what his character says in the movie. In case you can’t remember when the line was said, it comes as the Avengers argue whether or not to move forward with Stark’s Ultron initiative.
“A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space,” Stark said in the midst of the argument. “We’re standing three hundred feet below it. We’re the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day but that, up there, that’s the endgame.”
At one point, Endgame was such an anticipated title, the Russo Brothers flat-out denied that it’d end up being the final name for the movie.
Avengers 4 stars Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Josh Brolin (Thanos), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Brie Larson (Captain Marvel), Danai Gurira (Okoye), Evangeline Lilly (The Wasp), Paul Rudd (Ant-Man), Karen Gillan (Nebula), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Don Cheadle (War Machine), Bradley Cooper (Rocket Raccoon).
What do you hope to see in Avengers: Endgame? Do you think any of the Avengers will be unable to make it out alive? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Avengers: Endgame flies into theaters on April 26th. Other upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movies include Captain Marvel on March 8th, 2019 and Spider-Man: Far From Home on July 5th, 2019.
Facebook Twitter G+ Reddit SMS
‘Avengers: Endgame’ Fan Art Imagines Hawkeye’s Turn Into Ronin
‘Avengers: Endgame’ Fan Theory Connects Star-Lord’s Measurements To Doctor Stranger Time Loop
Petition To Save ‘Daredevil’ Doubles Signatures In One Day
‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Took Inspiration From the Large Hadron Collider
New ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ Image Shows A Concerned Jean Grey
Terms of Service
Owu Waterfallsis awaterfalllocated in IfelodunLocal Government AreaofKwara, Nigeria.It is 120m above the water level and cascades 330 feet down an escarpment, with rocky out crops to a pool of ice-cold water below.[2
Owu water fall is a also a centre of tourism in Nigeria , several schools go on excursion to owu water fall for sight seeing .while the white folks visit owu water fall for tour . owu water fall is divided into four sections
The water fall is 120m above water level and cascades 330 feet down an escarpment with rocky out crops to a pool of ice cold water below. The water falls is surrounded with a beautiful natural ambience and hills which makes sightseeing a memorable experience. The waterfall is characterized with fall of ice cold water, beautiful rocky part and walk ways, and evergreen surrounding.
The Owu Waterfall in Kwara State is sometimes referred to as a “wonder in the wilderness.” It is one of the highest and fascinating waterfalls to watch in West Africa, cascading from a height of about 120 metres to a pool of foaming water below. Visitors will enjoy swimming in the pool or just watching others enjoy themselves while taking part in a picnic. It is also possible to check out Owe Kajita waterfall, the Ahoyaya falls in Jebba, and the Ubo Aiyegun Lakes.
This heaven on earth is located in Owu Isin Local Government of Kwara State. The existence of Owu falls is untraceable, but the fall has been described as the highest and most spectacular natural waterfalls in West Africa. The water fall cascades 330 feet down an escarpment with rocky outcrops to a pool of ice cold water below which gives a beautiful landscape and offers visitors a refreshing atmosphere.
Owu Falls is always at its best during the rainy season which spans 200 meters across making it a wonderful vacation spot. In Owu Falls, you experience a fine mix of awesome attractions and access to top quality accommodation as it offers a range of quality assessed accommodation with good quality restaurants. Its perfect location and memorable vacation experience makes it the perfect destination to host your next vacation.
A fun filled and unforgettable vacation experience awaits you. Owu falls is the highest and most spectacular natural water fall in West Africa. The water fall stands as one of the symbol of nature which it existence is untraceable, but can only be appreciated and promoted by exploring..
I’m a student, and many of my readers are too. Even our readers who are no longer students are also interested in making money online. Last month alone, I made $982 online, doing so many things. This might be too small for some people, like Harsh Agrawal of ShoutMeLoud.com who makes above $50,000 monthly. Converting it to Naira, it was a total of 354 thousand Naira (based on the present conversion rate) I didn’t have to leave my house to work under any boss, of course I’m a student. I only subscribed my modem and that was my only investment. I didn’t even run Facebook and Twitter ads as I normally did, and that was why I didn’t make much. Moreover my academics were too occupying that I hardly had more than 2 hours a day on my laptop. At the end of everything, I landed in two hundred and nine thousand Naira! I can’t share my account balance because it’s not that necessary, most internet marketers don’t do that.I’m not a Yahoo boy but I live better than most of them. Judging from the spiritual and emotional repercussions of their actions, you’d see that they are really in a mess. I just do some pretty petty jobs online and at the end of the month I get amazing $$$ in my bank account.
I do so many things online. I’d share some of them below: – Blogging: I’m a blogger, at least for a year now I’ve been blogging. I have over four blogs but I’d share only three. You can check them up: Reporter 247, KnowInfo Guide Africa and Afra Tales. If you check Afra Tales, you will not see any AdSense. Does that mean that I’m not making any $$$ from it? Well, we all are blogging for money, so I should have sold it off if it was not my business. That blog, without AdSense makes me minimum $20 a week. It’s the lowest among all my blog earnings because I put the lowest interest in it. You can even check to see when last I updated it. The rest make two times the first. When I check how much I make from my blogs, they reach $700 a month, that’s about N 252, 350. However, I co-partner on them.
2. I’m a freelancer: I write for people and get paid. Some of my clients pay as high as $10 for a 450-500 words article, some pay as low as $3, but I always avoid the later. I always tell my students that anything you can do can pay you for life and I mean it. I even included a bonus e-book, Actualizing Your Dreams As A Freelancer, where I enlisted almost everything you need to know about freelancing. I even included a website that will pay you $100 (about N35, 000) for each of your articles they accept. They are out to encourage writers but not everyone has heard about them. I put it down in my bonus e-book too.
3. Graphics designs: I don’t do this but my twin does. A simple logo, made with Corel Draw can land you $30. The sweetest part is that it takes less than one hour to complete this. Imagine making ten graphics designs a week, you don’t even need to work again. That’s something more than $250, and that’s around N 90, 000 in a week. How many civil servants make that in a month? The only problem is that you might not be able to find a buyer. That implies that your designs are all left to you, and you make no money with it. I have given out some easy tips to help you sell out yourself and make the real $$$.
4. E-books: This is the sweetest of all my money making methods. My e-books have sold as high as $50 per copy and as low as $0.99, depending on the demand and the volume of the e-book. E-books on health, relationship and money making tips make the biggest sells. However, I have seen people whose e-books sell only 2 copies, and that’s very discouraging.
5. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc: In September I made $280 from my Facebook account. That is slightly above 100,000 Naira just to chat. I don’t even have more than two thousand friends in the account. My Twitter, with just 10,000 followers makes me about $20 a month. When I put my interest in Twitter and get up to 100,000 followers, you know what I’d be making. You shouldn’t still be wondering how Justin Bieber, Barack Obama and other top influencers make so much amount of money from their influence after reading this e-book. That your Instagram account can be paying your bills.
6. Website Creation and Designs: I’m not yet a guru in this but I created all my sites…Lol. I also create for people and get paid, but it’s only blogs anyways. If you can master other types of websites, then you should say good-bye to hunger for life. I’m too occupied to start this fully, but if you’re interested, then you can turn it into a career.
7. Other things: Many other things such as selling of your photos, writing e-books for people and so on can help you land your desired $$$ in a month. I have an Indian friend who makes minimum $6,000 in a month. That is something close to N 2,163,000. He has been dodging telling me his secrets and I’m yet to find them out. How many civil servants and graduates can boast of up to N 50,000 monthly?
That is the level which Nigeria has fallen to. We cannot fall with Nigeria. People are taking advantages of these falls in dollar rate to make more Naira than they ever made. Imagine getting paid in dollars, when you convert them you know what it means.
I have my students who are already making close to N70, 000 from the simple wealth tips I taught them. A graduate had to quit his job when he discovered that he could make more than $500 from his laptop. Everyday you wake up, you pick up your laptop, do some petty jobs and get the money.
I want to teach you to be self reliant too.
Yes, the prayer of every teacher is for his student to be greater than him. The sky is too big to contain us all. Every bird can fly comfortably. What do I mean, we all can be making more than N 500,000 a month from the internet and yet it will not be saturated. Everyone can be a wealth blogger yet the new ones will not lack.
My third blog made me it’s first $50 less than three weeks after launching it. It doesn’t matter how long you have blogged, it doesn’t matter how long you have hustled online, you can land your first $200 this month.
I have penned down the 20 Killer Tips That Can Land You A Comfortable Internet Career In A 72 Page E-book.
I named it Making Millions In Your Dark Room because it’s all about that. The e-book is covering the following topics:
– Freelance Writing /Content Creation – Test Websites & Apps – Create A Niche Website/Website Flipping – Website Publishing – Email Marketing – Selling Your Stuff Online i.e. CafePress – Cartoon & Video Creation/YouTube – Editing/Translating – Graphics Designing/Logo Creation – Search Engine Optimization [ie SEO] – App creation – Customer Service – Social Network/Forum Creation – Social Media Advertising [e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram] – Social Media Manager – Ethical Hacking – Blogging & Affiliate Marketing – Tutor Students – Extras [how to get above 5,000 Instagram, Facebook and Twitter followers + likes [which you can then sell for money], how to get AdSense approval without stress, how to get a 100,000 Facebook group members, etc]. You’ll also get access to our after sales coaching on making money online for a month.
…and as I promised, a bonus e-book, Actualizing Your Dreams As A Freelancer. I have covered some major tips to land you over $200 a month from freelance writing in this 24-page guide.
The two e-books are on sale on Gumroad for $9.99 and $0.99 each. However, I have added the later as a bonus to the buyers of the first, so that you pay only $9.99.
Ksenia Sobchak is the face of Samsung in Russia, and is required to use Samsung-branded smartphones.
However, Sobchak used an iPhone X during a TV spot, attempting to hide the contraband behind a piece of paper.
Samsung is now suing the brand ambassador for the equivalent of $1.6 million.
It’s not unusual for brands to pay celebrities to use their products. Some brands even go so far as to pay celebrities mountains of cash to only use that company’s products, at least when they are in a public setting.
Samsung is one such company and has paid celebrities like musician Adam Levine and tennis star David Ferrer to use Samsung smartphones. However, both of those celebrities were caught using iPhones instead.
Apparently, Samsung is done messing around, as the latest Samsung brand ambassador to be caught using an iPhone is now getting sued by the company to the tune of 108 million Russian rubles (~$1.6 million), via The Mirror.
Russian journalist, politician, and reality TV star — and Russian president Vladimir Putin’s so-called “goddaughter” — Ksenia Sobchak is the face of Samsung in Russia. As such, she is paid to exclusively use Samsung electronics publicly. However, on a recent live television stint, Sobchak can clearly be seen using an iPhone — likely aniPhone X, although it’s hard to be 100 percent certain.
Sobchak tried her best by using her fingers to hide the Apple logo and then using a piece of paper to hide it on the table:
To Samsung’s credit, the potential $1.6 million penalty isn’t for a first infraction: Sobchak has apparently been caught using an iPhone in public on multiple previous occasions.
AppleInsider speculates the $1.6 million penalty is actually more than Samsung is even paying her, which is pretty brutal.
However, it’s hard to feel sorry for anyone who makes millions from simply using one type of smartphone — and then messes it up. Seriously, I’m a diehard Android fanboyand I’ll use whatever Apple wants for millions of dollars. I’ll get an Apple logo tattoo. On my face.